Ringu Tulku Rinpoche will teach throughout North America in November, 2016. Note that Rinpoche may not travel to North America in 2017. Please contact centers directly (or contact Bodhicharya) for more information.
- Oct 31 (Mon), St. Johns, Antigua and Barbados Museum, 5 pm: ‘What our hearts really seek for – and a way to find it’
- Nov 1 (Tue), One-Day Retreat
- Nov 2 (Wed), Falmouth, Bodhicharya Meditation Centre, 5 pm: How to transform ourselves so that we let go of suffering and find the ‘noble happiness’
- Nov 4 (Fri), Philadelphia (Swarthmore), PA, The Wisdom Seat, The Four Dharmas of Gampopa: How Meditation Transforms Confusion into Wisdom. For more information, email: [email protected].
- Nov 5 (Sat), Flushing, New York, Danang Foundation, Tibetan Buddhist Center, Flushing, NY (contact), 4-6:30 pm (link to poster)
- Nov 6 (Sun), Westchester (Irvington), NY, Westchester Buddhist Center, 10-12: Fearlessness, 2-4, Prajna: Transcendent Wisdom
- Nov 8-9 (Tue-Wed), Hancock, ME, Vajra Vidya Downeast
- Nov 11-15 (Fri-Tue): San Luis Potosi, Mexico; Ringu Tulku Mexico: Green Tara Retreat, Nov. 11-13; Vajrasattva Retreat, Nov. 12-15
- Nov 17 (Thur mid-day), Boulder, CO, Place to Sit, 10am-12pm, The Karma Kagyu Practice and Study Tradition
- Nov 17 (Thur evening), Boulder, CO, Rime Society, 7-9 pm: May Confusion Dawn as Wisdom: The Four Dharmas of Gampopa
- Nov 18-20 (Fri-Sun), Crestone, CO, Weekend Retreat: Four Yogas of Mahamudra
- Nov 21 (Mon), Boulder, CO, Shambhala Boulder, Mahamudra Group
- Nov 23-25 (Wed-Fri), Tucson, AZ. The Power of Gratitude to Heal, [email protected]
- Nov 26-27 (Sat-Sun), Portland, OR, Kagyu Changchub Chuling, Sat, 7-9 pm: Scattering the Clouds—Working With Emotions, Sun, 9-5 pm: Wisdom Mind, Compassionate Heart—The Union of Ultimate and Relative Bodhicitta. Click here for info on the KCC site.
- Dec 1-2 (Thur-Fri): Seattle, WA, Nalanda West, 7-9 pm each night, on how deity yoga can help us increase loving-kindness and compassion with Chenrezik practice as a primary example
We are forever grateful to Rinpoche for his generosity to teach and to travel non-stop around the globe, sharing his wisdom and enriching our lives and our communities.
Take note that Rinpoche will not visit North America during 2017 due to other commitments. Please take advantage of opportunities to see him this year.